Rosewold Firepit Village Bunkhouses
Firepit Village at Rosewold is Primitive Bunkhouse Camping.
See the pictures.
This is definitely not a hotel. This is someplace between economy
and roughing it. It just includes basic amenities. But maybe you
will find it to be a good price to stay the night or accommodate lots
of people while you do other things here or nearby.
- A door that locks and a key.
- Walls (not insulated) and a roof over your head.
- A mattress to sleep on. Twin or Full.
- In a free-standing building.
- Basic safety items:
- * Simple first aid kit (bandages).
- * Fire extinguisher.
- Basic service items:
- * Broom.
- * Wastepaper basket.
- Located Right on I-5 and Hwy 58 in Eugene Oregon.
- A rural setting.
- Off-street gravel parking lot for eight-plus cars.
- One Restroom with toilet and hot water.
- WiFi (40 down, 5 up), password posted in each room.
- Nearby electricity (in the Bower) for your devices.
- A firepit. (Unless there is a burn ban.)
- Picnic tables, playfield, swings.
- No high prices.
- No TV (but yes WiFi).
- No heat or air conditioning.
- No shower.
- No swimming pool.
- No refrigerator.
- No additional toilets beyond the one mentioned above.
Not provided by us, but you can bring your own.
- No phone (but yes WiFi).
- No bedding (pillows, sheets, blankets).
One fitted (bottom) sheet per mattress IS provided.
- No cooking appliances or cookware.
- No breakfast.
- No firewood.
- You can rent additional toilets (port-a-pottie style) but not from us.
- You can bring or rent outdoor showers but not from us.
- No pets; Service dogs are welcome.
- No smoking on site.
- No alcohol consumption on site.
- Quiet Time from 10pm to 7am.
- No cleaning fee; please clean up after yourself.
Rental Pricing Options:
- Note: TRT is Transient Room Tax
which we are required to collect and remit to the state and county.
- B2: $133.80 ($120 plus TRT), 10 beds (5 bunkbeds; each is twin over full), 16x24.
- B3: $133.80 ($120 plus TRT), 10 beds (5 bunkbeds; each is twin over full), 16x24.
- B4: $44.60 ($40 plus TRT), 2 beds (1 bunkbed; twin over full), 8x12.
- B5: $44.60 ($40 plus TRT), 4 beds (2 bunkbeds; twin over full, twin over twin), 12x12.
- B6: $44.60 ($40 plus TRT), 4 beds (2 bunkbeds; twin over twin x2), 10x12.
- B7: $44.60 ($40 plus TRT), 4 beds (2 bunkbeds; twin over full, twin over twin), 12x12.
- Rental Pricing Package Deals:
- Nordic Plaza: B4 through B7 (14 beds):
$156.10 ($140 plus TRT), includes a discount.
- Firepit Village: B2 through B7 (34 beds):
$401.40 ($360 plus TRT), includes a discount.
- Payment if not done through AirBNB:
- Zelle (bank transfer) is preferred.
- If you pay by credit card, a 3% processing fee will be added to the total.
- Your reservation is not guaranteed until we receive your payment.
- 50% of the total is required to hold your reservation.
- The remaining balance is due four weeks before checkin.
- If the remaining balance is not received, we will treat it as a cancellation.
- Cancellations: Before four weeks we will refund all but 10% of the total.
- Less than four weeks there is no refund.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone/text: 541-603-9051
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
- Cameras: We have a bunch of outdoor security cameras.
- Electricity: None in the cabins but three 20A clusters in the Bower for cooking and charging.
- Lights: We have camping lanterns available for check-out.
- Bedding: We provide a mattress with fitted sheet. Bring your own pillow and sleeping bag.
- Toilet: Nearby, available 24/7.
- Animals: We have chickens and sheep. Neighbors also have cats and horses.
You are visitor number to this page.