Your Gathering Place
- Perfect for
- Family Reunions, Wedding Gatherings, Funeral Gatherings
- Business Retreats, Workshops and Small Conventions
- Attending UO Graduation, Attending Olympic Track and Field Trials
- Rosewold is rented as a single unit, not as separate rooms.
- Pictures updated 2022-09-28.
Just off I-5 in Eugene; take exit 188 and go 1/2 mile down Highway 58.
(Google Maps works quite well: 34335 Highway 58, Eugene OR 97405)
Peace and Quiet
- Pastoral Setting, located on 7.5 rural acres surrounded by trees
- Slightly off the beaten path
Great Room (with two indoor security cameras)
- 30x30, two-story, vaulted ceiling
- 16x17 Kitchen is large and well-lit
- 16x17 Crow's Nest (second floor balcony) overlooks the Great Room
- chandelier and wall of windows
- piano, lectern, projector
Sleeping Accommodations (with room layouts)
- main floor, 11x11 (r1), full bed, shared full bathroom
- main floor, 11x11 (r2), queen bed, private full bathroom
- main floor, 11x11 (r3), queen bed, private deck, private 3/4 bathroom
- second floor, 16x14 (r6), king bed, private full bathroom, private balcony
- second floor, 16x13 (r7), king bed, private full bathroom, shared balcony
- second floor, 16x14 (r9), king bed, king mattress, private full bathroom, private balcony
- Folding mats are available for sleeping use in various places.
- Camping on-site for additional guests, with outside access to 1/2 bathroom (toilet, sink)
- Deerwood RV Park is within walking distance.
- Wi-Fi and wired internet
- Ramp for Handicapped Access to the main floor
- Parking for 20 or more vehicles
- Picnic Area
- Fire Pit (with firewood while supplies last)
- Outdoor patios and garden areas
- Kids play structure
- Tire Swing
- Fruit Trees
- Walking Trails throughout the 7.5 acres
- Some livestock may be on site (sheep, chickens, beehive)
- Current Rental Rates (as of 2022-02-21)
Whole Facility, Overnight
- Suitable for Family Reunions and similar gatherings.
- Daily Rate: $800 per night, 3-night minimum; Cleaning Fee: $500.
- Plus TRT: Transient Room Tax is added to the daily rate. Oregon 1.5%, Lane Co tba.
- Includes: Great Room, Kitchen, Crow's Nest, outdoor spaces, and laundry.
(See pictures for details.)
- Includes: Six Bedrooms.
- Normal Check-in time is 1 PM; Check-out time is 11 AM.
Whole Facility, Day Use
- Suitable for Workshops, Mini-Conventions, Retreats, and similar events.
- Daily Rate: inquire.
- Includes: Great Room, Kitchen, Crow's Nest, and outdoor spaces.
- Includes: Access to one indoor bathroom and one outdoor bathroom.
- Does Not Include: Bedroom use.
- Normal Start time is 9 AM; End time is 10 PM.
- Contact Us:
- email: email@example.com
- telephone: 541-603-9051
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
- Cameras: We have two indoor security cameras; great room and kitchen.
We also have outdoor security cameras.
All security cameras are viewable on the TV in the kitchen and the TVs in each bedroom.
- Pets? Generally no. Service animals are allowed.
If you have another special circumstance, ask and we will let you know.
- Alcohol? Not allowed on site.
- Smoking? Outdoors is okay, not indoors or near doorways.
- You have livestock? A few. Please enjoy but do not harass them.
- Fruit Trees? Ask caretakers what kinds of u-pick are acceptable.
- Current Weather
- Rosewold's on-site Personal Weather Station.
You are visitor number to this page.